Power Dueling Academy
Please feel free to join and have a good time here at Power Dueling Academy!!! We are nothing but power and we work together and we are the next Best Academy!!
Power Dueling Academy
Please feel free to join and have a good time here at Power Dueling Academy!!! We are nothing but power and we work together and we are the next Best Academy!!
Power Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD AND NO ONE CAN MESS THAT UP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:35 am
Card of the Week
Vinyl's Card of the Week this week is Twin Photon Lizard! Here a super Idea 207517iijz1isx
Poll
Week 5's CoTW
Pot of Greed
Here a super Idea Vote_lcap7%Here a super Idea Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Raigeki
Here a super Idea Vote_lcap0%Here a super Idea Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Harpies Feather Duster
Here a super Idea Vote_lcap14%Here a super Idea Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End
Here a super Idea Vote_lcap71%Here a super Idea Vote_rcap
 71% [ 10 ]
Magician of Faith
Here a super Idea Vote_lcap7%Here a super Idea Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14
Latest topics
» What's Happened?
Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:24 pm by Yugi Muto(ISBTJ)

» YGOFan2012's over kill 2
Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:20 pm by YGOFan2012

» Pokemon Autumn Battle Road
Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:15 am by superzigzagoon

» Dueling Network names
Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:51 pm by wattaguy007

» You're Banned!!!
Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:14 am by Yugi Muto(ISBTJ)

» Count to 2,000
Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:22 pm by superzigzagoon

» Overkill #2 - By Jack Atlas
Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:54 pm by Jack Atlas

» ZackKiller Overkill sry for repost
Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:07 am by ZackKiller

» ZackKiller Overkill
Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:06 am by Guest

Most active topics
You're Banned!!!
Count to 2,000
Funny Pony Gif's
Chistmas Tourney!!
Here a super Idea
Tag Team Tournament (TTT)
Attribute Specific Tournament
The challenge
The Deck Master
Deck of choice.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Most active topic starters
! BestDuelist !
Here a super Idea Vote_lcapHere a super Idea Voting_barHere a super Idea Vote_rcap 
Vinyl Scratch
Here a super Idea Vote_lcapHere a super Idea Voting_barHere a super Idea Vote_rcap 
Jack Atlas
assom
superzigzagoon
Icannotplayyugioh
!Snap!
YGOFan2012
ichigo kurosaki
Yugi Muto(ISBTJ)

Here a super Idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YGOFan2012

YGOFan2012

Here a super Idea Empty
PostSubject: Here a super Idea   Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:54 pm

How about making a grade scale to show all the members how many points they need from here and on Dueling Network by taking a 20 or 21 question test to see which dorm they would in but if they lose a duel test question subarctic(-) or add(+) points to to see what dorm they need too go to but the last should a test with a 3 out of 3 duel test ( 1 win red, 2 win yellow and 3 win blue) if they win 3 out of 3 duels.

Last edited by YGOFan2011 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing it.)
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Scratch
Admin
Admin
Vinyl Scratch

Here a super Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here a super Idea   Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Sounds like an idea. You'll have to let me consider it and talk it over with Admin.
Back to top Go down
!Snap!

!Snap!

Here a super Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here a super Idea   Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:29 pm

I'm up for that idea, only problem is how are you gonna get frost blue? lol! besides that it seems like a better testing system than we have now
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Scratch
Admin
Admin
Vinyl Scratch

Here a super Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here a super Idea   Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Sorry YGOFan2011 but thats a poorly thought out idea. For one how will new recruits get into Frost? Also what if a duelist has bad deck making skills but good dueling skills? On top of that I doubt anyone going to beat the deck Admin uses on his tests. Even I only managed a single win against it....but look at me? I'm the Dorm Master of Obelisk. If anything id halve the score we have now possibly to 16. The reason being, not all decks can take the amount of punishment needed for testing. That includes mine, I know several times when testing that a recruits deck gave me a pretty rough time, even to the point of OTK'ing me.
Back to top Go down
YGOFan2012

YGOFan2012

Here a super Idea Empty
PostSubject: Here a super Idea   Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Well the idea is lame just forget about it.
Back to top Go down
!Snap!

!Snap!

Here a super Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here a super Idea   Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Pretty much agree it needs tweaking but i can't help but get caught up on something you said about Admin's testing decks....you doubt newcomers can beat it. I think i might have just got another thing to put on my list of jokes while looking at my new and improved deck Wink Besides that and if we can brainstorm on something with the same basic idea of testing than i think we can have a really really good idea to think about.
Back to top Go down
YGOFan2012

YGOFan2012

Here a super Idea Empty
PostSubject: Here a super Idea   Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:40 pm

I think that can work.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Scratch
Admin
Admin
Vinyl Scratch

Here a super Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here a super Idea   Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Believe me I have a lot of doubt in my mind that it will.
Back to top Go down
!Snap!

!Snap!

Here a super Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here a super Idea   Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:00 pm

eh, all i know is that a new testing system is probably me because the one now is a bit confusing and doesn't really focus on that major skill part of dueling.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Scratch
Admin
Admin
Vinyl Scratch

Here a super Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here a super Idea   Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:03 pm

While skill is definitely involved in the test, the main goal is to test the knowledge of rulings that the new recruit has. It does that perfectly.
Back to top Go down
!Snap!

!Snap!

Here a super Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here a super Idea   Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:10 pm

well yea it's test the knowledge about the duel and what your suppose to do and not do but it doesn't do anything to help you in stuff like strategy and actually building good cards which is the biggest part of a duel, plus i rly didn't know what was going on half the time points were deducted lol! plus, this is a test, and how good you are is not based on what are you gonna do next, it's on how many wins and losses you get so i think YGOFAN at least gave a good part to a new plan to think about
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Scratch
Admin
Admin
Vinyl Scratch

Here a super Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here a super Idea   Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:18 pm

I never said his idea wasn't good, I only said it wasn't well thought out. But the test isn't intended to "help" per say its simply to rank the duelists of the academy. Going on YGOFan2011's idea we would all be in Slifer.
Back to top Go down
!Snap!

!Snap!

Here a super Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here a super Idea   Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Yea ik i used help because i couldnt think of the word i was going to use. The overall idea may not be too good but how about this (kinda off the top of my head):

A new guy gets tested in 2 duels. The tester gives 5 points in each duels for the four catagories: Strategy, Cards, Knowledge of the rules, and overall skill. Add it up.

Frost Blue= 40 points perfection

Obelisk= 30-39

Yellow one (i think it's ra)= 20-29

Red Slifer= 0-19

That's kinda based on the win/loss thing mixed up with the knowledge thing. It's off the top of my head but it sounds kinda better, maybe not something we can working but at least it gets the wheels turning.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Scratch
Admin
Admin
Vinyl Scratch

Here a super Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here a super Idea   Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Win/Loss should have no part in the test just saying.
Back to top Go down
YGOFan2012

YGOFan2012

Here a super Idea Empty
PostSubject: Here a super Idea   Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:49 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Scratch
Admin
Admin
Vinyl Scratch

Here a super Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here a super Idea   Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:13 am

Don't get me wrong the ideas good just, its not completely thought out.
Back to top Go down
YGOFan2012

YGOFan2012

Here a super Idea Empty
PostSubject: Here a super Idea   Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:22 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Seto_Kaiba1211

Here a super Idea Empty
PostSubject: wellll i thought   Here a super Idea Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:09 pm

it was a very interesting idea to bad it wasn't thought out for frost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here a super Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here a super Idea   Here a super Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here a super Idea
Page 1 of 1